I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, April 17, 2006

All About Me!

So I got an email today from my ex which was a whole bunch of pictures of himself giving these looks to the camera now that he has lost a lot of weight. I guess he wanted his friends to see him "hot". But I am looking at these pics saying, no wrong angle, you look stoned, or oh that looks painful. So who else but me would know how to take a pic of themselves! Ive done it a thousand times! Im like the pro of taking pics of themselves. So I thought I would go through my collection and share a few with you...
(this is only a small portion of my collection!)


Then I came across this pic....



Look at how fat my face is!!!! I was 230 there! Crazy huh! Now Im this hot thing...



Thats right! As of this morning I have lost 39lbs from that pic. Dont ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Bitches!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

WOW. When you put it like that, it looks really dramatic! Way to go! I'd do ya! Hardee har har! :)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

POST ALREADY BEEOTCH!!!!!!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo' Sexy Bitch you forgot my birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home