I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!

First want to say Happy Easter to everyone out there. My mom DROVE to Oklahoma to visit my grandmother for this holiday so I am left all alone. I have had a few offers to do something on this day but I havent quite decided what I want to do. I may go to church in the morning and just reserve the rest of the day to scrapbooking. I havent scrapbooked in a long time and I have Beckers wedding planner that I so need to finish.
Having a three day weekend has been great. I have done nothing school related and probably wont. There is just something that happens to teachers when they only have 30 more days left of school. You just dont care anymore, which is so bad, but so true. My classroom needs to be cleaned, but why, kids will just mess it up again. And instead of spending my weekend coming up with some fun activities or planning for the week, I will just feed off of other teachers or just "wing" it. Im a bad teacher, I know! haha
So on Friday was a good day. Slept in, went to my docs appointment, meet Miss M! at the scrapbook store and made my roomates B-Day card. And because our school is having an Auction Dinner to help raise money for the school, there was a pet store that had donated some items. So off me and Miss M went to go get the stuff. Now this was a pet store that had pupies that you got to go and play with all the puppies. It was so much fun. Actually playing with the puppies just keeps me in track on how much I want one. I was asked "you really want a dog dont you" and my answer is yes. I want something that is mine. I want something to take care of, and I want something to love and it love me back. Its like a better choice than having a baby. You can be single and raise a dog. Miss M! bought me a stamp that says "Forget looking for the right man. Get a dog!" Those shall be the words I live by!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Dogs Rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home