I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've lost my Wisdom

So I had my last two wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday. I have to say its really not that bad. The guy I went to is awesome. I go there, they knock me out and in two mins I was done. Came home slept a little while, watch TV, sleep, and as long as I keep taking the wonderful Vicodin I am fine!

The thing that shocks me the most is I only sleep for about an hour and a half with Vicodin but I have the clearest dreams that make me think they are happening now. So I had a dream about me and my dog. We were playing in the park. And I called her Baylie (that is how I would spell it). So I think that is what I am going to call my dog when I get her. Then again I may get her and go "your not a Baylie" But I guess we will have to wait and see.

So being on spring break and all, its kinda nice getting all this sleep. I think today I am going to be fine to get up and do a few things around the house. I need to get my job applications out, clean up my scrapbook room, put pics in albums, and the hundreds of other projects that are sitting in my scrapbook room waiting for me to finish! So we shall see what all we get done today!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

The first page in her baby book can be about how her name came to you in a Vicodin-induced dream! I like Baylie, that's pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home