I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dunzo!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. I really didn't have much to say except I am healing well from having my teeth taken out, back to work on the grind stone and everything else has been happening like it should. Except for today. I can officially say that I am single! Now I know I said this before but for today I am tried and true with it. And all of you are going to say "What happened, I know things were going so well between the two of you?"
Well he cheated, and as a song from rent would say "he fucking cheated". That's all I have to say. I am too old and have gone through this several times to know that one it will never get better and two it will never work out. I cant look at him the same way ever again. I lost someone I loved, truly cared about and a good friend. I have found myself in a place I was once before with my heart literally broken into several pieces that will take several months to put back together again. Will I get over this? Yes. But the pain I feel right now is overwhelming. All I want to do is love and be love, that is sooo obvious. But the fact that I am about to turn 28 and I have no one in my life does scare me. I have gone through a life of hurt and pain because of men and my father is the start of it all. So what do I do know? I cry, I cry myself to sleep, and probably for several nights. I go back to being single and hope and pray I don't find myself in that depression stage that I will never find anyone. Maybe I start looking on the internet. Apparently that is the place to find some lovin. I don't know! I don't know what to do or where I am right now. All I know is that I'm hurt and I might be very distant from people for a while. So bare with me. I just might take tomorrow off of work. Poor kids don't need to see me like this!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

You need a puppy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home