I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Want My Dog!!!

Ok, so I decided to do the smart thing and wait till June to get my dog. It just means I will be home all day and I can train her the right way. But it doesnt mean I cant start shopping for her right? So I was looking at a magazine and I think I found my doggie bag to carry her around in while she is little.



How cute is that! It has a matching collar and leash. Im going to keep my eyes out for anything else but so far thats my pick.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I almost bought that bag 3 weeks ago, LOL! Victoria's Secret, right?

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Ya its Victoria Secrets! But now I have found pampered puppy and found way to many things I want

 

Post a Comment

<< Home