I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Play Time

Ok, so the magnets above this were on my friends myspace and I just had to have them. All you have to do is click on them and then move the letters up top to spell out anything and then hit save. The cool thing about them is I dont know who leaves a message so you can leave anything on there. Also whatever you save stays on there till someone else saves a message. So to everyone who reads my blog-leave me a message on the fridge! haha! Love it.

So I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Me and Bailey went to moms house to watch fireworks in the backyard. She was a trooper. Oh and she was all decked out with her Old Navy shirt.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Yuo have outfits for every occasion... Preppy Puppy, Patriotic Puppy, um... Precipitation Puppy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home