I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Get Er Done!

Ok, I need to catch up here!

Had my 28th birthday. It was great! Some of the teachers took me out to the local Mexican place and bought me some shots. Got to go to getto Walmart a little buzzed (highly recommend doing that at least once!), went home and took a nap, and went out with a bunch of friends for dinner. So thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday and thank you for the lovely gifts. My boyfriend in particular did the best with the birthday gift! I got a tiffany's ring! Here is a pic.

Man, I love that boy! But now I have to worry about what to get him for his birthday considering it is only a month away from mine. Hmmmmmm if he would only give me some hints! haha

So school is officially OVER! Yesterday I got up, went to the gym, and cleaned up the house. Today I am going to finish cleaning my room and my bathroom and the whole house is set. Then I'm going to start to finish all my projects and start scrapbooking! Yeah! So Ill keep you updated with things that I actually finish this summer!

So the word is so far that I am staying at the same school. I tried finding another job but I didn't try that hard. I hate the school but at the same time I am glad I'm staying one more year. I get to watch one of my friends teach Kindergarten for the first time and I get to try out another grade. It looks like mostly I will have third grade but I might have second also. I wont know till the end of June likely. So that is about it for now! Its freakin 110 here today so I'm not leaving the house for anything till the sun goes down! GEEZ!

1 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's about flipping time you posted... Hey look, it's a new (old) picture of ME!!! ---->

 

Post a Comment

<< Home